Student Ambassador Programme
Applications for the 2024 academic year are now open.
HRNZ has made a commitment to work with the academic community in New Zealand. One of the ways we do this is by connecting tertiary students with practitioners through the HRNZ Student Ambassador Programme.
What we're looking for:
Successful applicants will become the "Face of HRNZ and HR" on their campus for the year; promoting and educating on their future profession and working closely with the local HRNZ Branch Committee. This role requires a passion for the HR profession and university/tertiary life. We have placements for student ambassadors throughout the country.
What we're offering:
- FREE HRNZ Membership for a year
- Complimentary registration to HRNZ's half-day Virtual Summit events
- Networking opportunities with a range of HR professionals
- Accelerated learning through practical application of HR knowledge
- The opportunity to promote the HR profession at your University/Tertiary Campus
- The chance to take initiative and drive membership growth at your University/Tertiary Institution
- The ability to contribute to Local Branch events, to have a voice and make a difference in the HR community
Once our Membership Team receive all applications, they will the be distributed to each of our Regional Branches depending on your location. From here, respective Branches will short list and follow up with you directly to arrange a time to meet for an interview if you are short listed. They will then make the ultimate decision on who will become their local Student Ambassador. Applications are now open for 2024. Download, complete and return the Application Form along with your CV to [email protected]
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the HRNZ Membership Team.