Recruitment Coordinator - The Salvation Army
• Recruitment Coordinator role with lots of variety and scope to develop
• $60k plus starting salary (depending on skills and experience) plus other staff benefits
• Central CBD location
Are you an experienced admin/recruitment professional and a master of multi-tasking? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments and have a genuine passion for people and making a positive impact on people's lives? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Join our dynamic team as a Recruitment Coordinator and play a crucial role in shaping our organisation's success. As a key member of our HR team, you will be responsible for facilitating the recruitment process from start to finish using SnapHire (our Applicant Tracking System), ensuring a seamless and positive experience for both candidates and hiring managers.
What will your responsibilities be:
• Be the first point of contact to provide support to our hiring managers with the recruitment process using SnapHire and maintain accurate job and candidate records
• Manage our Careers mailbox and assist with queries from managers and candidates
• Communicate with managers and candidates promptly and professionally, providing feedback and updates
• Ensure expected timelines are met for service delivery
Our ideal candidate will:
• have strong admin/coordination skills
• (preferably) Previous recruitment/HR experience
• be a proficient user of Snaphire (or a similar e-recruitment or other systems)
• enjoy problem-solving and be customer-centric
• have excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
• multitask and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for growth and professional development. Visit our website to read more about our staff benefits.
If you are ready to take on this exciting challenge and be a part of our success story, apply now and let your recruitment and coordination skills shine!
This is an office based, permanent full-time role of 37.5 hours per week with the starting salary likely to fall between $60k - 70K.
Please note due to NZ Immigration requirements we are obliged to consider candidates that already have the right to work in NZ for this role first. Also note that this role may close early due to an increased number of applications - apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
To apply for this job, please go to our job site and enter the job code 4029HL.
Employment Type: Full time
Capability Level: Advises
Domains of Knowledge: Attraction, Recruitment and Selection. Change Management. Employee Engagement and Experience. Workforce Planning. HR Systems and Technology. Employment Relations
This employer recognises the value of Professional Accreditation with HRNZ.
Find out more about Professional Accreditation and The Path - the Capability Framework for HR Professionals.