Recruitment Advisor - MASH Trust
MASH Trust has the perfect opportunity for you to utilise and grow your recruitment skills.
MASH Trust is a leading provider of support services for people with disabilities, mental health conditions, alcohol and addiction struggles, and youth respite care. We support people in their own homes, within MASH Homes and in the community.
MASH Operates throughout the lower North Island in Wellington, Kapiti, Horowhenua, Palmerston North, and Hawkes Bay with over 550 staff and volunteers.
Our mission is to work together to achieve great lives, and this is instilled in everything we do.
To be successful in this role you will be a competent communicator and relationship builder who can provide customer centric recruitment support to our Managers. This internal recruitment role will include writing advertisements, undertaking the initial screening of applicants, and conducting reference and background checks. You will also be part of our interview panels to ensure that we employ the best people.
We need someone who has a passion for people and is seeking a varied internal recruitment position. A high level of accuracy and productivity will be required, but with loads of ongoing support provided by our team. This role requires someone who can rapidly adapt to change and who will thrive working within a team environment.
Please note this role is fixed term for 12 months (Parental Leave Cover)
You will need:
• Experience in a recruitment function within an HR Group
• Understanding of recruitment and talent sourcing principles and practices
• Experience providing recruitment advice to managers across an organisation
• Strong communication skills and the aptitude to build positive working relationships at all levels
• Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail, whilst meeting deadlines
• Initiative and the capacity to work independently as well as part of the wider team
• A good sense of humour
What can we offer you?
• A diverse and interesting role
• An enthusiastic, motivated, and supportive team of people to work with
• An opportunity to make a difference to the lives of people we support
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact our Recruitment Lead - Kelly Wynd on 027 380 6866.
Applicants will be reviewed as they are received so this role may close earlier.
Employment Type: Fixed term, Full-time
Capability Level: Advises
Domains of Knowledge: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Attraction, Recruitment and Selection
This employer recognises the value of Professional Accreditation with HRNZ.
Find out more about Professional Accreditation and The Path - the Capability Framework for HR Professionals.
027 380 6866