People and Culture Co-ordinator - Cater Plus
People & Culture Co-ordinator
Are you highly organised with exceptional attention to detail? Do you have a natural like for people and want to make a difference within a collaborative team environment?
It’s busy here at Cater Plus and our People & Culture Co-ordinator is a pivotal role enabling us to deliver on our commitment to maximising the potential of our people, within a culture that promotes a healthy and happy workplace.
This role is integral to ensure the success of the team, supporting in areas across the HR function nationally, such as recruitment and onboarding, HR documentation, employee engagement, health and wellbeing, and training and development. It will also provide an anchor for the Hamilton Hub, taking responsibility for the smooth running of the office, general administrative duties, and office procedures.
We require someone with a successful track record in providing HR administrative support within a collaborative team environment.
You will also need:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Effective time management, organisational, and problem solving
- Ability to follow agreed process and understand and act on instructions
- Proficient computer skills and confident user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail
- To be able to multi-task and cope with frequent interruptions
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- To be self-motivated, friendly and display a positive “can do attitude”
- Willingness to work as part of a committed, high performing team
- Able to work independently towards agreed outcomes
- To have a passion for providing excellent customer service
Reporting to the People & Culture Manager, based in our Hamilton East support office, this is a full time role.
Cater Plus is a food service company big enough to deliver, but small enough to care. Born in our founder’s Hamilton home kitchen in 2006, we now run over 95 food establishments throughout New Zealand! With a family of over 550 people, our values of Passion for Food and Excellence in Service starts with good people, and we know it!
It is our culture! We offer:
- a positive, fun, high-performing work environment
- lots of ongoing support, development and training
- opportunity to work for a kiwi owned company with community spirit
- work life balance with flexibility
- access to beach accommodation and our savings scheme with benefits only offered to our staff.
Learn more about Cater Plus and apply online at www.caterplus.co.nz/employment.
We will be considering applicants as they come through so don’t delay…. apply today!
Employment Type: Permanent
Capability Level: Delivers
Domains of Knowledge: HR Administration
This employer recognises the value of Professional Accreditation with HRNZ.
Find out more about Professional Accreditation and The Path - the Capability Framework for HR Professionals.