HR Co-ordinator - EastPack Limited
This role is responsible for providing support in all areas of Human Resources and Health & Safety and to provide back up support to the Site HR Advisor.
The duties are varied with a focus on recruitment, induction, monitoring of daily shift attendance and managing the staff services team. You will need to be able to handle HR related matters tactfully and professionally in a discreet and confidential manner.
You will also need to have:
- At least, 1-2 years’ experience in a Human Resources or Office Management role.
- A high level of computer literacy including experience using Microsoft Word & Excel. Previous experience using HRIS software would be an advantage.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Effective time management and planning skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and make sound decisions when working under pressure.
- The ability to be flexible with the highs and lows of seasonal work which will involve working a minimum of a 6:1 roster during our peak season. This will include weekend cover.
- Most importantly, you will need to be resilient, as this is a busy and varied role in a fast-paced environment where no two days are ever the same!
The size and growth of our EastPack operation offers an excellent career path for great people, so come and join us on our journey to be the industry’s #1 employer of choice!
Applications will need to include a detailed cover letter and CV to Penny Gibson, HR Business Partner (Corporate) [email protected]